G. Wilson Fibres Ltd specialise in the production and manufacturing of Carpet Underlay Felt from waste fibres. Our website found atwww.gwilsonfibres.co.uk provides information about our production and felt. Visitors to our web site can view any of its contents free of charge.
G. Wilson (Fibres) Ltddo not require you to provide any personal details in order to browse the web site of You can browse the site without disclosing any of your personal data.
Personal Data Collected by G. Wilson (Fibres) Ltd
- We do not automatically log personal data.
- Personal Information collected through our web sites is information voluntarily provided to us by the user who is seeking further information about our services and products. This information is access protected.
- The personal information collected is used specifically for the purpose for which it was provided. We do not use this information for any other purpose.
- We do not knowingly collect personal data from children.
- We do not disclose your personal data to any other company, individual or organisation.
We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from:
- unauthorised access
- improper use or disclosure
- unauthorised modification
- unlawful destruction or accidental loss
All our employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors' personal data.
We will only provide your personal data to a third party when requested in writing to do so by the person whose details are subject to that request or if required by law or other regulations.
External Website Links
Our Web site may offer a resource of external links which visitors to our site are free to visit. We cannot accept any responsibility for information or services provided by other external links.
We accept links from other organisations who wish to place their link within our site, but we do not verify any claim made by these companies or the information found on their web site.
Accessing the personal information we hold about you
You can ask us, by:
whether we are keeping personal data about you.
And upon request ask that we provide you with a readable copy of personal data held by us. Proof of identification may be required and we will provide you with that informaiton within 1 week from the time we receive proof of identification.
There is no fee or charge for this.
In the event that data held by us is inaccurate or incomplete, you can apply in writing to have the changes or ommisions completed.
We do not reserve the right to refuse to provide you with a copy of your personal data.